Shaping the future of interaction design by bridging practice and academia.
The summit brings together educators, learners, practitioners, and industry to share knowledge and experience and discuss the current state and future of interaction design education.
Who should attend
- Design educators, academics and trainers
- Practitioners working in industry, government, NGOs and startups interested in lifelong learning
- Anyone currently studying or thinking about studying design
- Career changers curious about the design field
What you can expect from the 2024 Education Summit:
- Keynote talks on emerging trends in interaction design education by thought leaders
- Short talks and panels discussing multiple perspectives, including industry, government, NGOs, academia, students
- A focus on ethics, transdisciplinarity, and First Nations in design
- Opportunity to network with the local and international community
The 2024 Education Summit is supported by our university partners: University of Technology Sydney (UTS), University of Sydney, and University of New South Wales (UNSW).
Call for Proposals is open!
We’re looking for short 10-min talks for the Education Summit. If you are interested in submitting your talk for Education Summit, please get in touch at IxD24_speakers@ixda.org